We have made it as simple as possible to be a speaker and give a great session which the audience will love.
All we need is 45 minutes, to be scheduled in with you using Nick Skillicorn’s online scheduling system.
This session needs to be recorded in between now and the second week of March 2017, in order to ensure that you will be included in all of the communications for the summit and that we have time to produce any bonus materials for attendees, like audio transcriptions.
The interview will be conducted using our Webinar software (WebinarJam) and will run as follows:
- You and Nick log in using a link that Nick sends you
- Have a quick chat before recording happens, to agree things like the topic to focus on
- Recording begins
- 18 – 25 minute video interview about yourself, your expertise in the topic of creativity / innovation, and the valuable insights which the audience should know (things like case studies, research statistics and ways to improve performance work amazingly well here)
- A final thought / piece of advice for the audience
- What the audience should do next to find out more (here we will add a big button in the webinar to take them to a link of your choosing, like your website, Amazon, Youtube etc…)
- Recording Ends
Done! We will then schedule your session in to the summit calendar.
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023