I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has signed up so far for the How to become even more creative training. It’s been such a delight to see how much people love it and the messages I’m getting about how it has cleared up a lot of confusing topics around
But one request I’ve been getting over and over is: “Nick, any chance of you doing this training live so that you could answer some of my questions?”
So for everyone who prefers to learn from a live teacher (does that sound like you?) I’m putting on a Free Webinar, where I will go through some of the most up-to-date research on how creativity works, why it falls so quickly after the age of 5 and how it can be improved.
It will also include a Q&A session where I will try to get through as many of all your questions as possible, but only for those of you who manage to attend live.
- The scary statistics of what happened to the creativity of over 581,600 individuals in recent decades
- The scientific reasons why it’s becoming harder to balance being creative and “getting the important work done”
- The simple 5 activities which have been shown to improve your creativity (including which one which has the biggest impact)
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S5E104: Adii Pienaar – Building Life Profitability - February 25, 2021
- Firefighters prevent innovation - February 24, 2021
- Stunning video of NASA’s Perseverance rover touching down on Mars - February 23, 2021
- This new tool allows designers to create photorealistic 3D humans in less than an hour - February 19, 2021