After working on this in secret for months, I am thrilled to finally be able to tell you about the most exciting event of 2017:
The Innovation and Creativity Summit 2017
I’ve put together more than 45 brand new interviews with some of the world’s most thought-provoking experts so you can learn their secrets of understanding creativity, managing innovative teams and leading to create a real culture where innovation doesn’t die, but thrives.
This is a virtual summit, lasting from the 2nd – 9th of April, where you can watch all of the expert interviews for FREE once you’ve signed up.
Check out this short video for more information on what it is about:
These experts include men and women from around the world, including:
- Multiple Best-selling authors
- People leading innovation in billion dollar companies
- Cutting edge researchers helping us understand creativity
- And many more Thought Leaders
To find out who is talking at the summit, and to get your FREE PASS (only available for a limited time), click and share the link below.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- 65% of Venture Capital-backed deals fail to return investment, and only 4% make substantial returns - October 15, 2018
- New study shows whether collaboration is more effective than working alone (hint: it isn’t the best way…) - October 5, 2018
- What can an electronics scrapyard in Ghana teach us about innovation? - September 10, 2018
- Sydney Innov8rs conference: Come and learn from me and 40+ live innovation speakers - September 3, 2018