I have just been informed that three of my articles have just been nominated as the Best Innovation Articles of the year by The 2019 Business Innovation Brief MVP Awards
And now I need your help (and votes) to help me win one of them.
Please click this link to vote for me if you think my articles this year deserve the recognition.
I have been nominated in three categories for the following articles:
- Innovation in Action: Ten Types of Innovation: 30 new case studies for 2019
- Innovative Mindsets: How to think of failure like a scientist
- Other: Top 1000 companies that spend the most on Research & Development (charts and analysis)
If I won one of the categories it would be a great honour, since I put a lot of thought, time and energy into each and every one of these articles.
So if you have a moment, please consider voting.
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Very great teachings on innovation for growing the business and also intellectually.Thank Nick