I have just been informed that three of my articles have just been nominated as the Best Innovation Articles of the year by The 2019 Business Innovation Brief MVP Awards
And now I need your help (and votes) to help me win one of them.
Please click this link to vote for me if you think my articles this year deserve the recognition.
I have been nominated in three categories for the following articles:
- Innovation in Action: Ten Types of Innovation: 30 new case studies for 2019
- Innovative Mindsets: How to think of failure like a scientist
- Other: Top 1000 companies that spend the most on Research & Development (charts and analysis)
If I won one of the categories it would be a great honour, since I put a lot of thought, time and energy into each and every one of these articles.
So if you have a moment, please consider voting.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S3E53: Alex Osterwalder – Creating an invincible company - March 31, 2020
- Podcast S3E52: Josh Linkner – How to build up rituals to reward creativity - March 30, 2020
- 5 innovative solutions to combat Coronavirus developed by creative companies - March 26, 2020
- Innovation fails because humans have emotions - March 26, 2020