Compare the following phrases…
- I can’t play the violin!
- We can’t handle a customer that big!
- Our product can’t meet that customer requirement!
…with these phrases:
- I can’t play the violin … yet!
- We can’t handle a customer that big … yet!
- Our product can’t meet that customer requirement … yet!
Yet is such a small but powerful word, which can transform the way you think about what is possible.
And it can help transform a fixed mindset into a growth mindset.
Every creative journey, and every innovation, starts out looking impossible at the beginning. And yet, those which succeeded did so anyway.
So, what can you not do … yet?
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Having an argument with Artificial Intelligence - December 6, 2022
- Tackle the monkey first - December 5, 2022
- Balancing your innovation portfolio: Does the 70-20-10 rule still apply? - November 28, 2022
- Why Facebook needed to let go of 13% of their workforce - November 21, 2022