Compare the following phrases…
- I can’t play the violin!
- We can’t handle a customer that big!
- Our product can’t meet that customer requirement!
…with these phrases:
- I can’t play the violin … yet!
- We can’t handle a customer that big … yet!
- Our product can’t meet that customer requirement … yet!
Yet is such a small but powerful word, which can transform the way you think about what is possible.
And it can help transform a fixed mindset into a growth mindset.
Every creative journey, and every innovation, starts out looking impossible at the beginning. And yet, those which succeeded did so anyway.
So, what can you not do … yet?
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S6E132: David Schonthal – The frictions which prevent innovation adoption - September 23, 2021
- What are you actually working for? - September 22, 2021
- Abilene’s paradox: How we decide to do things nobody really wants - September 10, 2021
- Podcast S6E131: Colin Hunter – Building playgrounds for innovation - September 9, 2021