Here you will find a list of the Top 10 most popular articles on Idea to Value published in 2016.
As Editor, I’m amazingly proud of the rapid growth seen on the site in our first year. We had over 300,000 visitors, with some of our articles going viral and getting thousands of shares as well.
Here are the 10 articles which you (the readers) visited the most:
- What is innovation? 15 experts share their innovation definition
- The future of magnets is here
- This illusion proves that your brain ignores most of what you show it
- The 10,000 hour rule is wrong, according to its original authors
- What pisses off creative people more than anything else
- This air cooling system for the slums uses plastic bottles and requires no electricity
- Warren Buffet’s powerful “Two List” productivity tip for creative people
- Why the MBTI test is useless in innovation programmes
- Why so many entrepreneurs often achieve nothing for weeks
- You can’t ride this bicycle (because your brain won’t let you)
We hope you’ve found these articles as interesting to read as they have been to write.
And we look forward to bringing you many more articles from the world’s top innovation and creativity authors in the coming years.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E78: Dorie Clark – the importance of reinventing yourself - September 17, 2020
- Podcast S4E77: Karin Hurt & David Dye – how to help people express their creative courage - September 10, 2020
- Podcast S4E76: Tamara Ghandour – unlocking your competitive advantage with innovation - September 3, 2020
- Podcast S4E75: Byron Lopez – How South Park produces a show in only a week - August 27, 2020