Here you will find a list of the Top 10 most popular articles on Idea to Value published in 2016.
As Editor, I’m amazingly proud of the rapid growth seen on the site in our first year. We had over 300,000 visitors, with some of our articles going viral and getting thousands of shares as well.
Here are the 10 articles which you (the readers) visited the most:
- What is innovation? 15 experts share their innovation definition
- The future of magnets is here
- This illusion proves that your brain ignores most of what you show it
- The 10,000 hour rule is wrong, according to its original authors
- What pisses off creative people more than anything else
- This air cooling system for the slums uses plastic bottles and requires no electricity
- Warren Buffet’s powerful “Two List” productivity tip for creative people
- Why the MBTI test is useless in innovation programmes
- Why so many entrepreneurs often achieve nothing for weeks
- You can’t ride this bicycle (because your brain won’t let you)
We hope you’ve found these articles as interesting to read as they have been to write.
And we look forward to bringing you many more articles from the world’s top innovation and creativity authors in the coming years.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Having an argument with Artificial Intelligence - December 6, 2022
- Tackle the monkey first - December 5, 2022
- Balancing your innovation portfolio: Does the 70-20-10 rule still apply? - November 28, 2022
- Why Facebook needed to let go of 13% of their workforce - November 21, 2022