In today’s issue of the Idea to Value Podcast, I continue on with the discussion around how people can actually improve their creativity, using techniques based on scientific insight into how creativity works.
Click the play button above to listen to it.
Discussed in the episode are the following 5 training activities:
- 15 Minutes of Unfocused time every day
- Listing out the challenges you are working on and which ideas you have tried for it
- Pushing past your comfort barrier with daily creativity exercises
- Gaining new varied experiences and knowledge every week
- Working on a creative project each month
You can also get more details on all of these 5 activities in the free video training series, which you can get if you sign up for a free membership account here.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E88: Moodi Mahmoudi – Ideas are not the same as innovation - November 26, 2020
- Survey shows the most important skills for 2025 will be creativity and innovation - November 24, 2020
- Podcast S4E87: Sahar Yousef – Making Superhumans - November 19, 2020
- Podcast S4E86: Linda Naiman – Creative Resilience - November 12, 2020