In today’s issue of the Idea to Value Podcast, I continue on with the discussion around how people can actually improve their creativity, using techniques based on scientific insight into how creativity works.
Click the play button above to listen to it.
Discussed in the episode are the following 5 training activities:
- 15 Minutes of Unfocused time every day
- Listing out the challenges you are working on and which ideas you have tried for it
- Pushing past your comfort barrier with daily creativity exercises
- Gaining new varied experiences and knowledge every week
- Working on a creative project each month
You can also get more details on all of these 5 activities in the free video training series, which you can get if you sign up for a free membership account here.
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment