In today’s issue of the Idea to Value Podcast, I continue on with the discussion around how people can actually improve their creativity, using techniques based on scientific insight into how creativity works.
Click the play button above to listen to it.
Discussed in the episode are the following 5 training activities:
- 15 Minutes of Unfocused time every day
- Listing out the challenges you are working on and which ideas you have tried for it
- Pushing past your comfort barrier with daily creativity exercises
- Gaining new varied experiences and knowledge every week
- Working on a creative project each month
You can also get more details on all of these 5 activities in the free video training series, which you can get if you sign up for a free membership account here.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S3E29: Roger Firestien – Learning from the man who taught the creative process to the most people in the world - December 18, 2019
- Podcast S3E48: Adam Malofsky – Innovating with your customers’ customer - December 10, 2019
- S3E47: Prof. Keith Sawyer – The Creative Classroom and improving learning outcomes - December 4, 2019
- 3 Dimensions of Innovation: the 23 Capabilities your company needs to succeed - November 28, 2019