In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- What can an electronics scrapyard in Ghana teach us about innovation? - September 10, 2018
- Sydney Innov8rs conference: Come and learn from me and 40+ live innovation speakers - September 3, 2018
- Sleeping with the enemy: The pain of innovation disrupting your industry - August 20, 2018
- BBC4 Radio interview with Nick Skillicorn: Creative Kids - August 6, 2018