In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Innovation-Led Transformation: delivering the next, now - July 8, 2019
- Watch this artist create mirrors from trash, wood, fans and penguins - July 1, 2019
- Corona releases Fit Packs: Beer cans that link together - June 20, 2019
- Podcast S2E37: Duncan Wardle – The former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney - June 16, 2019