In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Want to be an artist or designer? New study shows you need rich parents - July 16, 2018
- Study shows a desire for startups and corporates to work more together by 2025 - July 7, 2018
- That cup of coffee is killing your creativity, kid - July 1, 2018
- Why is this company giving $1,000 to anyone with an idea? - July 1, 2018