In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S3E67: Steve Blank – History and lessons of the Lean Startup method - July 2, 2020
- Podcast S3E66: Mark Metry – Overcoming social anxiety and shyness - June 25, 2020
- Podcast S3E65: Céline Flores Willers – Expanding your reach on Linkedin - June 18, 2020
- Podcast S3E64: Jonathan Courtney – What it takes to build a successful digital product - June 11, 2020