In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- What the Asch conformity studies tell us about fitting in at work - October 22, 2021
- Podcast S6E136: Kaiser Yang – Crack the innovation Code - October 21, 2021
- You don’t need to invent everything new to be innovative - October 20, 2021
- Ideas are a combination of existing knowledge - October 18, 2021