In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S2E25: Nick White – How DeloitteASSIST innovated healthcare through voice control - November 11, 2018
- Art is sometimes just a matter of perspective - October 28, 2018
- 65% of Venture Capital-backed deals fail to return investment, and only 4% make substantial returns - October 15, 2018
- New study shows whether collaboration is more effective than working alone (hint: it isn’t the best way…) - October 5, 2018