In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S2E39: Bem Le Hunte – How we need to innovate our university education system - September 17, 2019
- Podcast S2E38: Duleesha Kulasoorya – Exponential Technology is already here - September 9, 2019
- Top 1000 companies that spend the most on Research & Development (charts and analysis) - August 28, 2019
- How your company strategy may be sabotaging your innovation ambition - August 12, 2019