In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- How to stick to your new year’s resolutions: the scientifically proven way to 2.6x your success rate - January 14, 2019
- Curiosity killed the ape: are wild or captive orangutans more creative? - January 13, 2019
- How can you prevent other people stealing your ideas? - January 13, 2019
- Why most innovation and creativity training are NOT designed to deliver results - January 12, 2019