In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk about the various capabilities which companies need in order to be successful at innovation.
Listen to the episode by using the play button above.
The capabilities we highlight in more detail include:
- Innovation Methodology
- Focus on Problem and Solution
- Experimentation & Prototyping
- Feedback incorporation
- Diversity in Team
- Evaluation Criteria
- Work Environment
- Time Available
- Cross Pollination
- Brainstorming Effectively
- Message and Buy-in
Remember that if you like the podcast, you should share it and subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S2E33: Efosa Ojomo – How to fix the Prosperity Paradox - March 18, 2019
- Who is affected by failed innovation projects? - March 18, 2019
- The “Comfort Barrier” of creativity - March 18, 2019
- Podcast S2E32: Bryan Hoedemaeckers – What is a Dreamatorium? - March 11, 2019