In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast #015 Samuel West – What can we learn from the museum of failure? - June 23, 2017
- Inspirational and creative furniture made from folding woods - June 22, 2017
- Silent Geniuses: Why we need more respect for the creativity of introverts - June 16, 2017
- The 9 indicators that your corporate innovation programme is failing - June 16, 2017