In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Sleeping with the enemy: The pain of innovation disrupting your industry - August 20, 2018
- BBC4 Radio interview with Nick Skillicorn: Creative Kids - August 6, 2018
- A creative Artificial Intelligence has just created a short film by itself - August 6, 2018
- How much new blood does a team need to stay productively creative? - July 30, 2018