In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- This new Japanese banana has a peel you can eat - February 12, 2018
- Amazon Go is the future of supermarkets. But right now it allows you to steal tampons. - February 4, 2018
- Elon Musks new $0 salary, and what it can teach us about visionary innovation leaders - February 3, 2018
- How machines learn (a great video explanation of deep learning) - January 8, 2018