In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S3E68: Scott Anthony – How leaders delude themselves about innovation - July 9, 2020
- Podcast S3E67: Steve Blank – History and lessons of the Lean Startup method - July 2, 2020
- Podcast S3E66: Mark Metry – Overcoming social anxiety and shyness - June 25, 2020
- Podcast S3E65: Céline Flores Willers – Expanding your reach on Linkedin - June 18, 2020