In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- How the Netherlands has innovated agriculture to become the world’s #2 exporter of food - December 17, 2018
- This news is incredibly boring but innovative: There is a new definition of a kilogram - December 10, 2018
- Idea to Value wins two 2018 MVP awards for best innovation blogs - December 6, 2018
- How best to use innovation to fight corruption: 2 Case Studies - December 3, 2018