In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast #007 David Burkus (video) – How successful companies encourage innovation in their teams - February 14, 2017
- CEO has great talent of recognising great ideas and ruining them (Spoof video) - February 13, 2017
- I highly recommend you check out the free Work Smarter Summit - February 10, 2017
- Podcast 006 Zal Dastur – The challenges of starting a Tech business in Asia - February 10, 2017