In today’s episdoe, we talk about the last of the 3 Dimensions of Innovation: Organisational Support.
What does it really take for innovation to flourish at an organisation?
Find out by clicking the play button to listen to the episode above.
The capabilities to support a culture of innovation we discuss are:
- Vision & Strategy
- Ten Types of Innovation
- Leadership & Sponsorship
- Developing a culture of innovation:
- Reward vs Risk aversion
- Measuring and Rewarding Performance
- Training and New Experiences
- Company-wide Idea Generation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation as a value
- Trends & Industry
Remember that if you like the episode, check out the previous episodes of the podcast, share it, and don’t forget to subscribe.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- How to keep our children (and adults) from losing their creativity - October 8, 2017
- Podcast #024 Prof Lav Varshney – How computers are becoming creative - October 8, 2017
- Podcast #023 Dr Valerie Young – The 5 ways people experience Impostor Syndrome - October 1, 2017
- Podcast #022 Paul Sloane – Why Leaders need to be courageous to innovate - September 18, 2017