In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk to Zal Dastur from Lucep.
Lucep is a technology company working out of Singapore and India, which enables companies to respond to leads faster than traditional methods like asking someone to call a number.
They have also been nominated as one of the hottest 30 Technology companies in India in 2016.
Some of the topics covered include:
- What it is like starting up a company in a competitive market
- How it feels to find out your customers initially don’t understand what you’re offering
- The challenges of working across several geographical locations
- Finding out example what your value-adding principle is
- How Lucep approaches innovation
- Lucep homepage https://lucep.com/
This episode was made possible by our premium members and the Deep Creativity training system. Sign up now to get exclusive creativity exercises every single day and take your ability to generate ideas to the next level. Use coupon code PODCAST for 25% off your first month. Find out more at https://www.ideatovalue.com/deepcreativity
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E79: Gaia Grant – the profile of highly effective innovators - September 24, 2020
- Podcast S4E78: Dorie Clark – the importance of reinventing yourself - September 17, 2020
- Podcast S4E77: Karin Hurt & David Dye – how to help people express their creative courage - September 10, 2020
- Podcast S4E76: Tamara Ghandour – unlocking your competitive advantage with innovation - September 3, 2020