In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we talk to Zal Dastur from Lucep.
Lucep is a technology company working out of Singapore and India, which enables companies to respond to leads faster than traditional methods like asking someone to call a number.
They have also been nominated as one of the hottest 30 Technology companies in India in 2016.
Some of the topics covered include:
- What it is like starting up a company in a competitive market
- How it feels to find out your customers initially don’t understand what you’re offering
- The challenges of working across several geographical locations
- Finding out example what your value-adding principle is
- How Lucep approaches innovation
- Lucep homepage https://lucep.com/
This episode was made possible by our premium members and the Deep Creativity training system. Sign up now to get exclusive creativity exercises every single day and take your ability to generate ideas to the next level. Use coupon code PODCAST for 25% off your first month. Find out more at https://www.ideatovalue.com/deepcreativity
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment