In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Kathryn Haydon, keynote speaker and founder of Sparkitivity.
We speak about breaking through the inertia of no, and how to use the Universal Creative Process to become more productive and prolific.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:02:00 What are the circumstances that help people find meaning in their work
- 00:06:15 The possibility ecosystem
- 00:08:30 Breaking through the inertia of no
- 00:11:00 Tools to find the right questions to solve
- 00:13:00 The creative process
- 00:16:00 Using the process workflow of become more productive
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Sparkitivity website: https://sparkitivity.com/
- Book: The Non-Obvious Guide to Being More Creative https://amzn.to/3enP5M8
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Seth Godin – The Song of Significance: Podcast E165 - May 29, 2023
- Authority Bias: Why we submit to the ideas and orders of others - May 14, 2023
- What impact does sleep have on creativity? - April 21, 2023
- Slowly getting more capable - April 12, 2023
Leave A Comment