In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Håkan Ozan, who has helped to draft the recent ISO Standard on Innovation Management.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 His start with innovation management systems
- 00:02:30 What is an innovation management system
- 00:07:30 The reaction from the community to the attempt to build a management standard for innovation
- 00:12:00 The next steps for the ISO Standard
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Hakan’s Blog: http://hakanozan.net/
- ISO Standard 56000: Innovation Management: https://www.iso.org/standard/69315.html
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- You don’t need to invent everything new to be innovative - October 20, 2021
- Ideas are a combination of existing knowledge - October 18, 2021
- Ideas are worth nothing without execution - October 15, 2021
- Podcast S6E135: Genein Letford – Intercultural Creativity - October 14, 2021