In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Håkan Ozan, who has helped to draft the recent ISO Standard on Innovation Management.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 His start with innovation management systems
- 00:02:30 What is an innovation management system
- 00:07:30 The reaction from the community to the attempt to build a management standard for innovation
- 00:12:00 The next steps for the ISO Standard
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Hakan’s Blog: http://hakanozan.net/
- ISO Standard 56000: Innovation Management: https://www.iso.org/standard/69315.html
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E79: Gaia Grant – the profile of highly effective innovators - September 24, 2020
- Podcast S4E78: Dorie Clark – the importance of reinventing yourself - September 17, 2020
- Podcast S4E77: Karin Hurt & David Dye – how to help people express their creative courage - September 10, 2020
- Podcast S4E76: Tamara Ghandour – unlocking your competitive advantage with innovation - September 3, 2020