In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Håkan Ozan, who has helped to draft the recent ISO Standard on Innovation Management.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 His start with innovation management systems
- 00:02:30 What is an innovation management system
- 00:07:30 The reaction from the community to the attempt to build a management standard for innovation
- 00:12:00 The next steps for the ISO Standard
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Hakan’s Blog: http://hakanozan.net/
- ISO Standard 56000: Innovation Management: https://www.iso.org/standard/69315.html
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S5E125: Ben Hunt-Davis – Perform like an Olympic Gold Medallist - July 22, 2021
- The Ambiguity Effect bias - July 21, 2021
- Disruption is not a strategy - July 20, 2021
- 1000 True Fans - July 19, 2021