In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Håkan Ozan, who has helped to draft the recent ISO Standard on Innovation Management.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 His start with innovation management systems
- 00:02:30 What is an innovation management system
- 00:07:30 The reaction from the community to the attempt to build a management standard for innovation
- 00:12:00 The next steps for the ISO Standard
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Hakan’s Blog: http://hakanozan.net/
- ISO Standard 56000: Innovation Management: https://www.iso.org/standard/69315.html
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as the world's #5 Innovation blogger in 2016, I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S3E67: Steve Blank – History and lessons of the Lean Startup method - July 2, 2020
- Podcast S3E66: Mark Metry – Overcoming social anxiety and shyness - June 25, 2020
- Podcast S3E65: Céline Flores Willers – Expanding your reach on Linkedin - June 18, 2020
- Podcast S3E64: Jonathan Courtney – What it takes to build a successful digital product - June 11, 2020