In today’s episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Håkan Ozan, who has helped to draft the recent ISO Standard on Innovation Management.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 His start with innovation management systems
- 00:02:30 What is an innovation management system
- 00:07:30 The reaction from the community to the attempt to build a management standard for innovation
- 00:12:00 The next steps for the ISO Standard
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Hakan’s Blog: http://hakanozan.net/
- ISO Standard 56000: Innovation Management: https://www.iso.org/standard/69315.html
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S5E111: David Robson – The Intelligence Trap - April 16, 2021
- People never think of improving something by removing parts of it - April 14, 2021
- Why physicists are excited about potentially being wrong - April 13, 2021
- I shaved my head - April 9, 2021