In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, I speak with Iain Bitrain, Executive Director of The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM).
We speak about how ISPIM has evolved over time, and what professional innovation managers can do now to prepare for an uncertain future.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – ISPIM is a community for anyone involved in innovation
- 00:02:30 – Iain’s journey
- 00:04:00 – What ISPIM does and professionalising innovation management as a profession
- 00:08:00 – How the COVID-19 conference is forcing companies to innovate
- 00:12:00 – Examples of how companies are doing things differently
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
ISPIM Virtual Conference registration: https://www.ispim-virtual.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- What is the ambition matrix and how does it work as part of an innovation portfolio? - January 26, 2021
- Building bridges vs Finished Bridges - January 25, 2021
- Tall Poppy syndrome vs Tall Weed syndrome - January 22, 2021
- Podcast S4E96: Jeff DeGraff – Mastering the 6 skills of the creative mindset - January 21, 2021