In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, I speak with Iain Bitrain, Executive Director of The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM).
We speak about how ISPIM has evolved over time, and what professional innovation managers can do now to prepare for an uncertain future.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – ISPIM is a community for anyone involved in innovation
- 00:02:30 – Iain’s journey
- 00:04:00 – What ISPIM does and professionalising innovation management as a profession
- 00:08:00 – How the COVID-19 conference is forcing companies to innovate
- 00:12:00 – Examples of how companies are doing things differently
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
ISPIM Virtual Conference registration: https://www.ispim-virtual.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- The surprising downsides to being an Overachiever at work - October 6, 2022
- People underestimate how much they might enjoy just “thinking” - October 4, 2022
- The Scrabble champions from Thailand who speak no English - October 3, 2022
- 88% of managers do not believe their teams are productive working remotely - September 27, 2022