In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, I speak with Iain Bitrain, Executive Director of The International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM).
We speak about how ISPIM has evolved over time, and what professional innovation managers can do now to prepare for an uncertain future.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – ISPIM is a community for anyone involved in innovation
- 00:02:30 – Iain’s journey
- 00:04:00 – What ISPIM does and professionalising innovation management as a profession
- 00:08:00 – How the COVID-19 conference is forcing companies to innovate
- 00:12:00 – Examples of how companies are doing things differently
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
ISPIM Virtual Conference registration: https://www.ispim-virtual.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E83: Steve Glaveski – How to become Time Rich - October 22, 2020
- Podcast S4E82: Shama Rahman – using AI to augment human intelligence & creativity - October 15, 2020
- Podcast S4E81: John Carter – Overcoming the hurdles of designing new technology - October 8, 2020
- Podcast S4E80: Todd Henry – Finding the personal Motivation Code that drives you - October 1, 2020