In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Linkedin Top Voice of 2019 and innovation vlogger, Céline Flores Willers.
We talk about what it takes for companies and individuals to better get their message out there on Linkedin, and the importance of brand authenticity.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – Her journey starting with innovation and Ernst & Young
- 00:03:30 – How she chooses the innovation topics to talk about
- 00:04:45 – The importance of a personal brand message on Linkedin, and how this fits into marketing
- 00:07:00 – It is not authentic to just share company messages, you need to bring in your own content
- 00:08:45 – Don’t worry about putting out content which doesn’t look perfect. It needs to be authentic
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
Célin’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/c%C3%A9line-flores-willers/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- You don’t need to invent everything new to be innovative - October 20, 2021
- Ideas are a combination of existing knowledge - October 18, 2021
- Ideas are worth nothing without execution - October 15, 2021
- Podcast S6E135: Genein Letford – Intercultural Creativity - October 14, 2021