In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Linkedin Top Voice of 2019 and innovation vlogger, Céline Flores Willers.
We talk about what it takes for companies and individuals to better get their message out there on Linkedin, and the importance of brand authenticity.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – Her journey starting with innovation and Ernst & Young
- 00:03:30 – How she chooses the innovation topics to talk about
- 00:04:45 – The importance of a personal brand message on Linkedin, and how this fits into marketing
- 00:07:00 – It is not authentic to just share company messages, you need to bring in your own content
- 00:08:45 – Don’t worry about putting out content which doesn’t look perfect. It needs to be authentic
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
Célin’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/c%C3%A9line-flores-willers/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E72: Mark Batey – How our environment affects our creativity - August 6, 2020
- Podcast S4E71: Dan Toma – Innovation Accounting and Key Performance Metrics - July 30, 2020
- Podcast S4E70: Pete Newell – How to manage an innovation pipeline - July 23, 2020
- Podcast S4E69: Daniel Burrus – Seeing the future and knowing the trends that will come true - July 16, 2020