In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Linkedin Top Voice of 2019 and innovation vlogger, Céline Flores Willers.
We talk about what it takes for companies and individuals to better get their message out there on Linkedin, and the importance of brand authenticity.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – Her journey starting with innovation and Ernst & Young
- 00:03:30 – How she chooses the innovation topics to talk about
- 00:04:45 – The importance of a personal brand message on Linkedin, and how this fits into marketing
- 00:07:00 – It is not authentic to just share company messages, you need to bring in your own content
- 00:08:45 – Don’t worry about putting out content which doesn’t look perfect. It needs to be authentic
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
Célin’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/c%C3%A9line-flores-willers/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S5E111: David Robson – The Intelligence Trap - April 16, 2021
- People never think of improving something by removing parts of it - April 14, 2021
- Why physicists are excited about potentially being wrong - April 13, 2021
- I shaved my head - April 9, 2021