In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Linkedin Top Voice of 2019 and innovation vlogger, Céline Flores Willers.
We talk about what it takes for companies and individuals to better get their message out there on Linkedin, and the importance of brand authenticity.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:30 – Her journey starting with innovation and Ernst & Young
- 00:03:30 – How she chooses the innovation topics to talk about
- 00:04:45 – The importance of a personal brand message on Linkedin, and how this fits into marketing
- 00:07:00 – It is not authentic to just share company messages, you need to bring in your own content
- 00:08:45 – Don’t worry about putting out content which doesn’t look perfect. It needs to be authentic
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
Célin’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/c%C3%A9line-flores-willers/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- What is the ambition matrix and how does it work as part of an innovation portfolio? - January 26, 2021
- Building bridges vs Finished Bridges - January 25, 2021
- Tall Poppy syndrome vs Tall Weed syndrome - January 22, 2021
- Podcast S4E96: Jeff DeGraff – Mastering the 6 skills of the creative mindset - January 21, 2021