In today’s episode fo the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Tamara Ghandour, founder of Launch Street, author of INNOVATION IS EVERYBODY’S BUSINESS and developer of the IQE assessment.
We speak about why some people find it so challenging to innovate, how to overcome these fears and the importance of understanding how your tribe works best together.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:02:30 – Why everyone needs to understand how they can be involved in innovation
- 00:03:30 – If you try to force everyone to innovate in the same way, you will fail
- 00:05:15 – Why our primal brain makes people fear failure and new ideas
- 00:09:10 – Are there people who cannot innovate?
- 00:11:30 – Building an innovation tribe
- 00:14:30 – The challenges which women experience in innovation
- 00:18:30 – How to communicate to get buy-in on innovation
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Launch Street: https://www.gotolaunchstreet.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E79: Gaia Grant – the profile of highly effective innovators - September 24, 2020
- Podcast S4E78: Dorie Clark – the importance of reinventing yourself - September 17, 2020
- Podcast S4E77: Karin Hurt & David Dye – how to help people express their creative courage - September 10, 2020
- Podcast S4E76: Tamara Ghandour – unlocking your competitive advantage with innovation - September 3, 2020