In today’s episode fo the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Tamara Ghandour, founder of Launch Street, author of INNOVATION IS EVERYBODY’S BUSINESS and developer of the IQE assessment.
We speak about why some people find it so challenging to innovate, how to overcome these fears and the importance of understanding how your tribe works best together.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:02:30 – Why everyone needs to understand how they can be involved in innovation
- 00:03:30 – If you try to force everyone to innovate in the same way, you will fail
- 00:05:15 – Why our primal brain makes people fear failure and new ideas
- 00:09:10 – Are there people who cannot innovate?
- 00:11:30 – Building an innovation tribe
- 00:14:30 – The challenges which women experience in innovation
- 00:18:30 – How to communicate to get buy-in on innovation
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Launch Street: https://www.gotolaunchstreet.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Made to last - November 21, 2023
- We could all benefit from more failures - November 15, 2023
- Self-Serving bias: Why you think nothing is your fault - August 9, 2023
- We are all sheep - August 2, 2023