In today’s episode fo the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Tamara Ghandour, founder of Launch Street, author of INNOVATION IS EVERYBODY’S BUSINESS and developer of the IQE assessment.
We speak about why some people find it so challenging to innovate, how to overcome these fears and the importance of understanding how your tribe works best together.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:02:30 – Why everyone needs to understand how they can be involved in innovation
- 00:03:30 – If you try to force everyone to innovate in the same way, you will fail
- 00:05:15 – Why our primal brain makes people fear failure and new ideas
- 00:09:10 – Are there people who cannot innovate?
- 00:11:30 – Building an innovation tribe
- 00:14:30 – The challenges which women experience in innovation
- 00:18:30 – How to communicate to get buy-in on innovation
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Launch Street: https://www.gotolaunchstreet.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Potemkin villages and faking innovation - September 23, 2022
- Todd Henry: Developing a Daily Creative practice – Idea to Value Podcast S7E163 - September 15, 2022
- Artist wins Art Fair using painting created using A.I. image generator - September 8, 2022
- Sometimes, flat hierarchies can hurt innovation in Start-ups - September 5, 2022