In today’s episode fo the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Tamara Ghandour, founder of Launch Street, author of INNOVATION IS EVERYBODY’S BUSINESS and developer of the IQE assessment.
We speak about why some people find it so challenging to innovate, how to overcome these fears and the importance of understanding how your tribe works best together.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:02:30 – Why everyone needs to understand how they can be involved in innovation
- 00:03:30 – If you try to force everyone to innovate in the same way, you will fail
- 00:05:15 – Why our primal brain makes people fear failure and new ideas
- 00:09:10 – Are there people who cannot innovate?
- 00:11:30 – Building an innovation tribe
- 00:14:30 – The challenges which women experience in innovation
- 00:18:30 – How to communicate to get buy-in on innovation
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Launch Street: https://www.gotolaunchstreet.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S4E88: Moodi Mahmoudi – Ideas are not the same as innovation - November 26, 2020
- Survey shows the most important skills for 2025 will be creativity and innovation - November 24, 2020
- Podcast S4E87: Sahar Yousef – Making Superhumans - November 19, 2020
- Podcast S4E86: Linda Naiman – Creative Resilience - November 12, 2020