In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Karin Hurt and David Dye from Let’s Grow Leaders.
We speak about what it takes to build a culture where both leaders and everyone can feel engaged with innovation and bring forward their best ideas.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:00 – Karin and David’s backgrounds in corporate work which led them to innovation
- 00:03:30 – How leaders lose their souls and lose engagement in their work
- 00:05:15 – Their research which showed why people aren’t sharing their ideas
- 00:08:00 – How to overcome the challenges of engagement
- 00:12:00 – How people a the front line can share their ideas more effectively
- 00:16:30 – How a courageous culture helps companies implement ideas
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Let’s Grow Leaders: https://letsgrowleaders.com/
- Courageous Cultures book: https://letsgrowleaders.com/courageous-cultures-2/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Authority Bias: Why we submit to the ideas and orders of others - May 14, 2023
- What impact does sleep have on creativity? - April 21, 2023
- Slowly getting more capable - April 12, 2023
- You need to know your success criteria - April 11, 2023
Leave A Comment