In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with artist, neuroscience researcher and startup founder Dr Shama Rahman.
We speak about how we are using Artificial Intelligence and mental models to better understand and even enhance our human intelligence and spark creativity in new ways.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:03:00 – What she was researching and her findings, to see if there are certain brain activities depending on the creative process
- 00:08:00 – Getting into a flow state
- 00:11:00 – Different mental modes and models for creativity
- 00:13:30 – How her new startup is using artificial intelligence to help people during their creative process
- 00:18:00 – Using wearables and biosensors to help people get feedback on their creative performance
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Neurocreate: https://www.neurocreate.co.uk/
- Dr Shama Rahman’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-shama-rahman-4a6ba713/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Conan O’Brien quote on doing great creative work - March 5, 2021
- Podcast S5E105: Perry Marshall – Detox, Declutter, Dominate - March 4, 2021
- Sarcasm can boost creativity in teams (well yeah, obviously…) - March 3, 2021
- Don’t be a Superfluous Man - March 2, 2021