In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with artist, neuroscience researcher and startup founder Dr Shama Rahman.
We speak about how we are using Artificial Intelligence and mental models to better understand and even enhance our human intelligence and spark creativity in new ways.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:03:00 – What she was researching and her findings, to see if there are certain brain activities depending on the creative process
- 00:08:00 – Getting into a flow state
- 00:11:00 – Different mental modes and models for creativity
- 00:13:30 – How her new startup is using artificial intelligence to help people during their creative process
- 00:18:00 – Using wearables and biosensors to help people get feedback on their creative performance
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Neurocreate: https://www.neurocreate.co.uk/
- Dr Shama Rahman’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-shama-rahman-4a6ba713/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment