We speak with award-winning designer and artist Linda Naiman. Linda is the founder of Creativity at Work and helps organizations develop creativity, innovation, and leadership capabilities, through coaching, training and consulting.
We speak about using creativity to stay resilient in challenging times.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Linda’s journey to becoming an award-winning designer
- 00:03:30 – Her block, and realising that at school nobody had taught her to think creatively
- 00:05:30 – Finding her mission, to liberate creativity in everyone and find meaning in work
- 00:10:00 – The guiding myth of Percival, to find the right question to ask at the right time
- 00:12:30 – The difference between creative skills and developing creativity
- 00:16:30 – How creativity has surfaced in unique ways during the lockdown
- 00:19:30 – The Hero’s Journey
- 00:22:00 – Use creativity and your emotions to take care of yourself
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Creativity at Work: https://www.creativityatwork.com
- Linda’s art on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lindanaiman.art/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment