In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Co-Founder of the NEXT Business Design App, Moodi Mahmoudi.
We speak about why ideas are worthless, how software is changing the Business Design world, and why ideas suck.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Every best practice business task went from pen & paper, to being automated with software
- 00:04:00 – Ideas are not the same thing as innovation
- 00:06:45 – We don’t need new solutions and ideas, we need to better understand problems
- 00:08:30 – The 3 digital pillars underlying the NEXT App
- 00:12:00 – There is no one-size-fits-all framework for innovation
- 00:14:15 – Having a software solution is not enough, it needs to be used by people. Software makes the practice more accessible
- 00:17:30 – How the pandemic forced NEXT to innovate their own offering, integrating with other systems to support the users
Links mentioned in this episode:
- NEXT app: https://www.nextapp.co/
- Moodi’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moodimahmoudi/
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Ideas are worth nothing without execution - October 15, 2021
- Podcast S6E135: Genein Letford – Intercultural Creativity - October 14, 2021
- Overton Window: How extreme ideas become mainstream - October 13, 2021
- Exploitation pays your salary while exploration pays your pension - October 12, 2021