In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Co-Founder of the NEXT Business Design App, Moodi Mahmoudi.
We speak about why ideas are worthless, how software is changing the Business Design world, and why ideas suck.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Every best practice business task went from pen & paper, to being automated with software
- 00:04:00 – Ideas are not the same thing as innovation
- 00:06:45 – We don’t need new solutions and ideas, we need to better understand problems
- 00:08:30 – The 3 digital pillars underlying the NEXT App
- 00:12:00 – There is no one-size-fits-all framework for innovation
- 00:14:15 – Having a software solution is not enough, it needs to be used by people. Software makes the practice more accessible
- 00:17:30 – How the pandemic forced NEXT to innovate their own offering, integrating with other systems to support the users
Links mentioned in this episode:
- NEXT app: https://www.nextapp.co/
- Moodi’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moodimahmoudi/
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Podcast S5E111: David Robson – The Intelligence Trap - April 16, 2021
- People never think of improving something by removing parts of it - April 14, 2021
- Why physicists are excited about potentially being wrong - April 13, 2021
- I shaved my head - April 9, 2021