In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Co-Founder of the NEXT Business Design App, Moodi Mahmoudi.
We speak about why ideas are worthless, how software is changing the Business Design world, and why ideas suck.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Every best practice business task went from pen & paper, to being automated with software
- 00:04:00 – Ideas are not the same thing as innovation
- 00:06:45 – We don’t need new solutions and ideas, we need to better understand problems
- 00:08:30 – The 3 digital pillars underlying the NEXT App
- 00:12:00 – There is no one-size-fits-all framework for innovation
- 00:14:15 – Having a software solution is not enough, it needs to be used by people. Software makes the practice more accessible
- 00:17:30 – How the pandemic forced NEXT to innovate their own offering, integrating with other systems to support the users
Links mentioned in this episode:
- NEXT app: https://www.nextapp.co/
- Moodi’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moodimahmoudi/
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- How music streaming has transformed songwriting - July 26, 2021
- Podcast S5E125: Ben Hunt-Davis – Perform like an Olympic Gold Medallist - July 22, 2021
- The Ambiguity Effect bias - July 21, 2021
- Disruption is not a strategy - July 20, 2021