In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Brant Cooper, Founder of Moves the Needle.
We wrote the first book on the Lean Startup method, The Lean Entrepreneur, and we speak about Lean Innovation and dealing with Uncertainty.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:04:00 – The 5E Model of Disruption Poetry
- 00:06:00 – Everybody needs to balance execution work with exploration work
- 00:09:00 – Teams need to be agile
- 00:12:30 – How to measure and improve the 5 aspects using learning metrics
- 00:16:00 – Empathy leads to insights
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Moves the Needle: https://www.movestheneedle.com/
- Brant’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brantcooper/
- Brant’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/brantcooper
- Preview of the next book: bcoop.co/d4a
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Research shows that having a phone on your desk makes you more stupid - January 19, 2021
- The law of diffusion of innovation - January 18, 2021
- You don’t need that thing - January 15, 2021
- Podcast S4E95: Adi Mazor Kario – Learning from Israeli startups and Innovating during chaos - January 14, 2021