In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Brant Cooper, Founder of Moves the Needle.
We wrote the first book on the Lean Startup method, The Lean Entrepreneur, and we speak about Lean Innovation and dealing with Uncertainty.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:04:00 – The 5E Model of Disruption Poetry
- 00:06:00 – Everybody needs to balance execution work with exploration work
- 00:09:00 – Teams need to be agile
- 00:12:30 – How to measure and improve the 5 aspects using learning metrics
- 00:16:00 – Empathy leads to insights
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Moves the Needle: https://www.movestheneedle.com/
- Brant’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brantcooper/
- Brant’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/brantcooper
- Preview of the next book: bcoop.co/d4a
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- What the Asch conformity studies tell us about fitting in at work - October 22, 2021
- Podcast S6E136: Kaiser Yang – Crack the innovation Code - October 21, 2021
- You don’t need to invent everything new to be innovative - October 20, 2021
- Ideas are a combination of existing knowledge - October 18, 2021