In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with author Greg Orme. Greg’s book The Human Edge was voted as the business book of the year.
We speak about how artificial intelligence is changing the nature of work, and how people can improve their capabilities to stay relevant in the future.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:02:30 – Machines are coming for white collar jobs for the first time
- 00:04:45 – What types of jobs are most at risk of automation
- 00:06:30 – How our relationship with machines is changing based on narrow A.I.
- 00:10:45 – The 4Cs of the Human Edge: Consciousness, Curiosity, Creativity, Collaboration
- 00:16:00 – The beginning of artificial creativity, and how humans still have an advantage
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Greg’s website: https://gregorme.org/
- Greg’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gregorme/
- Greg’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/gregoryorme
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- You don’t need to invent everything new to be innovative - October 20, 2021
- Ideas are a combination of existing knowledge - October 18, 2021
- Ideas are worth nothing without execution - October 15, 2021
- Podcast S6E135: Genein Letford – Intercultural Creativity - October 14, 2021