In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Founder of the Dirty Easel, Christiane Michaelis.
We speak about what it takes for people to get back in touch with their inner creativity, and how art can be used to unlock this.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Christiane’s start in music and theatre
- 00:06:30 – What is different learning from professional creatives
- 00:11:00 – How she prefers the creative times of developing something new, rather than performing the same production repeatedly
- 00:14:30 – The difference between being creative yourself, and inspiring creativity in others
- 00:19:00 – Using exercises from the Arts to unleash creativity in a corporate setting
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Dirty Easel: https://thedirtyeasel.com/
- Christiane’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christiane-michaelis
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Research shows that having a phone on your desk makes you more stupid - January 19, 2021
- The law of diffusion of innovation - January 18, 2021
- You don’t need that thing - January 15, 2021
- Podcast S4E95: Adi Mazor Kario – Learning from Israeli startups and Innovating during chaos - January 14, 2021