I was delighted to be interviewed by renowned creative leader Jasmin Hindi for a recent “Fireside Chat” on the topic of developing our creativity.
We discussed a wide variety of topics, including:
- Who the heck I am and my background
- What people can do to stay creative during the pandemic
- Why so many people struggle to get started on their creative projects
- Whether there is a link between creativity and mental illness
- How people can develop and improve their creativity
I think you’ll really enjoy the discussion, and I thank Jasmin for her time.
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Can you separate Art from the Artist? - March 30, 2023
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
I enjoyed now learning more about your background and much more about your approaches and work related to creativity and creative thinking.
In many ways we say and do much the same.
I will definitely share the link on my Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.
Though I have spent decades with my passion of developing creativeness and creative thinking I had never heard o Jasmin Hindi who interviewed you.
Regards to our interview this week please add my current website at the end
plus encourage viewers to write to me with their questions