I was delighted to be interviewed by renowned creative leader Jasmin Hindi for a recent “Fireside Chat” on the topic of developing our creativity.
We discussed a wide variety of topics, including:
- Who the heck I am and my background
- What people can do to stay creative during the pandemic
- Why so many people struggle to get started on their creative projects
- Whether there is a link between creativity and mental illness
- How people can develop and improve their creativity
I think you’ll really enjoy the discussion, and I thank Jasmin for her time.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Ideas are worth nothing without execution - October 15, 2021
- Podcast S6E135: Genein Letford – Intercultural Creativity - October 14, 2021
- Overton Window: How extreme ideas become mainstream - October 13, 2021
- Exploitation pays your salary while exploration pays your pension - October 12, 2021