I was delighted to be interviewed by renowned creative leader Jasmin Hindi for a recent “Fireside Chat” on the topic of developing our creativity.
We discussed a wide variety of topics, including:
- Who the heck I am and my background
- What people can do to stay creative during the pandemic
- Why so many people struggle to get started on their creative projects
- Whether there is a link between creativity and mental illness
- How people can develop and improve their creativity
I think you’ll really enjoy the discussion, and I thank Jasmin for her time.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Potemkin villages and faking innovation - September 23, 2022
- Todd Henry: Developing a Daily Creative practice – Idea to Value Podcast S7E163 - September 15, 2022
- Artist wins Art Fair using painting created using A.I. image generator - September 8, 2022
- Sometimes, flat hierarchies can hurt innovation in Start-ups - September 5, 2022