In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Cyndi Burnett, Director at Creativityandeducation.com.
We speak about what it takes to bring creativity into homes and classrooms.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:02:00 – Cyndi’s start in learning about and teaching creativity
- 00:04:00 – The frustration with research and how to make it practical
- 00:05:45 – The STAR Model – The 5 Aspects of Creativity
- 00:10:00 – Has creativity really been declining in schools, or are there also positive developments?
- 00:13:00 – The appropriateness of when to be creative in schools and how this can be taught
- 00:16:00 – The problem with the Art Bias
- 00:18:00 – All children deserve creativity in their education
Links mentioned in this episode:
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Ideas are worth nothing without execution - October 15, 2021
- Podcast S6E135: Genein Letford – Intercultural Creativity - October 14, 2021
- Overton Window: How extreme ideas become mainstream - October 13, 2021
- Exploitation pays your salary while exploration pays your pension - October 12, 2021