In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Cyndi Burnett, Director at Creativityandeducation.com.
We speak about what it takes to bring creativity into homes and classrooms.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:02:00 – Cyndi’s start in learning about and teaching creativity
- 00:04:00 – The frustration with research and how to make it practical
- 00:05:45 – The STAR Model – The 5 Aspects of Creativity
- 00:10:00 – Has creativity really been declining in schools, or are there also positive developments?
- 00:13:00 – The appropriateness of when to be creative in schools and how this can be taught
- 00:16:00 – The problem with the Art Bias
- 00:18:00 – All children deserve creativity in their education
Links mentioned in this episode:
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- The secret to how galleries decide which artists to promote - June 9, 2023
- Evidence that children are more creative than adults (and the opposite) - June 7, 2023
- Seth Godin – The Song of Significance: Podcast E165 - May 29, 2023
- Authority Bias: Why we submit to the ideas and orders of others - May 14, 2023
Leave A Comment