In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Cyndi Burnett, Director at Creativityandeducation.com.
We speak about what it takes to bring creativity into homes and classrooms.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:02:00 – Cyndi’s start in learning about and teaching creativity
- 00:04:00 – The frustration with research and how to make it practical
- 00:05:45 – The STAR Model – The 5 Aspects of Creativity
- 00:10:00 – Has creativity really been declining in schools, or are there also positive developments?
- 00:13:00 – The appropriateness of when to be creative in schools and how this can be taught
- 00:16:00 – The problem with the Art Bias
- 00:18:00 – All children deserve creativity in their education
Links mentioned in this episode:
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Zombie ideas and Vampire ideas - January 21, 2022
- Podcast S6E147: Natalie Nixon – Embrace the chaortic nature of improvisational organisations - January 20, 2022
- What the lie about 8 wet, cold monkeys can tell us about the dangers of storytelling - January 19, 2022
- How travel can improve your creativity - January 18, 2022