On this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Adi Mazor Kario, innovation strategy and design expert and author of Innovating through Chaos.
We talk about how innovation drives the Israeli economy, where this culture of innovation comes from, and how companies can continue innovating during chaos.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – Adi’s story starting with product design and getting fired from her job while holding her baby
- 00:05:00 – Why Israel is such a hotbed of innovation, and why their people are so confident
- 00:08:30 – The Invincible Innovation formula, and how it is based on practicality
- 00:11:30 – Why open-mindedness is so important for innovation, and getting used to uncertainty
- 00:14:00 – Innovating through Chaos
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Innovating through Chaos book: https://amzn.to/3odZyON
- Adi’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adimazorkario/
- Invincible Innovation: https://invincibleinnovation.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment