In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with tech investor and consciousness crusader Nick Bulwin.
We speak about how companies and brands need to prepare for the future.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – How data is the basis for a new level of understanding consciousness
- 00:05:00 – How quantum computers will change the future
- 00:08:00 – How people’s access to technology is changing their interactions
- 00:12:00 – How brands need to evolve for the future, like Nike and Gillette did
- 00:18:00 – The buying power of the next generation
- 00:20:00 – Nick’s current work
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Nick Bulwin’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Bulwin’s phone number: +1 9706894726
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Zombie ideas and Vampire ideas - January 21, 2022
- Podcast S6E147: Natalie Nixon – Embrace the chaortic nature of improvisational organisations - January 20, 2022
- What the lie about 8 wet, cold monkeys can tell us about the dangers of storytelling - January 19, 2022
- How travel can improve your creativity - January 18, 2022