In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Co-Founder of Getkickbox at Swisscom, Ralph Hartmeier.
Kickbox is a framework which aims to bring the benefits of open innovation to all companies, based on a system pioneered by Adobe.
Topics covered in today’s episode:
- 00:01:15 – Ralph’s entrepreneurial history and how it brought him to Swisscom
- 00:03:00 – What is the Kickbox? And whether they still give out free $1000 credit cards to anyone who wants one
- 00:06:30 – How the process works
- 00:09:00 – How the process affects the decision making process around which innovations can get started, and reducing friction from decision makers
- 00:12:00 – The types of innovations for which kickbox works well
- 00:15:45 – The value of validating whether ideas should be shut down faster than with previous innovation processes
- 00:19:30 – How to validate ideas with less than $1000
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
- Getkickbox: https://home.getkickbox.com/
- Get the book: https://www.rready.com/kickbook
- Ralph’s Linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ralphhartmeier/
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Balancing your innovation portfolio: Does the 70-20-10 rule still apply? - November 28, 2022
- Why Facebook needed to let go of 13% of their workforce - November 21, 2022
- If you want someone to make a decision, give them fewer choices - November 14, 2022
- Nine pregnant women cannot deliver a baby in one month - November 10, 2022