In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with #1 hit music producer and composer Pascal Guyon about his creative process.
Pascal has worked with music artists like Leona Lewis and Anthony Hamilton, as well as smaller groups like Jazz musicians in Cuba.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – How Pascal’s creativity and music started at a young age & his big break in Los Angeles
- 00:06:15 – How he is now focused on several different creative endeavours, including coding and finance
- 00:07:30 – What a music producer actually does, and how he composes music
- 00:09:30 – How he has no interest in using pre-produced beats, as he seeks the moment of creation
- 00:11:30 – How he gets into flow in his creative process, and overcomes blocks
- 00:12:45 – How he fuels his creativity with new knowledge
- 00:15:15 – What is success? Especially when your biggest hits are behind you
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Pascal’s website: https://pascalguyon.org
- Pascal’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pascalclapsguyon/
- Pascal’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/pascalguyon
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment