In this episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Holly Ransom, international interview master and author of the bestseller The Leading Edge.
I also recommend you sign up to her two newsletters, they are both great.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:45 – Her own history in trying to lead Change programs around the world
- 00:03:45 – The stereotypical myths of leaders which are no longer applicable
- 00:07:30 – Examples of strong leaders who act very differently from one another
- 00:09:30 – You need to be at peace with yourself before you can change others
- 00:11:30 – The power of small habits to drive larger change
- 00:14:00 – Proving value, instead of being paid for time or effort
- 00:17:30 – How change relates to innovation, and communicating between teams
- 00:22:00 – Talking to an individual about their impact
- 00:25:00 – Openness to learning
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Holly’s website: https://hollyransom.com/
- The Leading Edge book: https://amzn.to/3AWomAR
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment