In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Genein Letford, award-winning speaker, best-selling author and corporate trainer on creative thinking and Intercultural Creativity.
We speak about what it takes for different viewpoints and cultures to work together in a team and organisation, in order to get the most creativity out of your people as possible.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:02:00 – What is Intercultural Creativity? A culture is a group of people with similar beliefs
- 00:06:00 – It is not just enough to bring in diversity into the company, but it is important
- 00:08:00 – The importance of Psychological Safety and how to develop it
- 00:12:00 – Helping the groups who are not diverse, in order to shift their perspectives
- 00:15:00 – The art bias against what creativity actually is
- 00:18:30 – How the arts can be useful in developing creativity in business
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Genein’s website: https://geneinletford.com/
- Caffe Strategies: https://caffestrategies.com/
- Genein on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/genein/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Can you separate Art from the Artist? - March 30, 2023
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
Leave A Comment