In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Janice Francisco, founder of innovation consultancy Bridgepoint Effect.
We speak about some interesting research into the personality profiles of innovators, and how understanding these can make groups work more effectively together.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:04:00 – Research which shows us the unique personality profile of innovators
- 00:08:30 – The personality profile of innovators and their creative process is based primarily on ideation
- 00:10:30 – The other personality profiles of people in organisations
- 00:17:00 – The lens of how different people see the same challenges and opportunities differently
- 00:19:00 – The challenges of handovers and delivering change across an organisation
- 00:22:00 – The need to involve people at all stages of change planning and working across silos
- 00:25:30 – Stakeholder analysis and bringing on board people from other teams
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Bridgepoint Effect: https://bridgepointeffect.com/
- Janice on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/janice-francisco-5a11845
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Can you separate Art from the Artist? - March 30, 2023
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
Leave A Comment