In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Ashleigh Wilson, founder and CEO of Auditmate.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Ashleigh’s life as an elevator baby
- 00:03:00 – The moral compass required to find what customers actually need, in an established industry
- 00:07:00 – A company should give permission to be human
- 00:09:45 – A story about when there was an emotional disconnect in the team
- 00:16:30 – People over profits
- 00:19:00 – People are always going to push boundaries
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Auditmate: https://www.auditmate.com
- Ashleigh’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleigh-wilson-she-her-01131285/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Anchoring: The bias which affects our ability to estimate & negotiate - February 22, 2023
- Scott Kirsner & Alex Slawsby – Benchmarking Innovation Impact 2023: Podcast E164 - February 9, 2023
- Leaders will invest less in transformational innovation due to fears over the economy - February 6, 2023
- A.I. can now use text prompts to design new proteins which don’t exist in nature - January 30, 2023
Leave A Comment