In today’s episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with Ashleigh Wilson, founder and CEO of Auditmate.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:00 – Ashleigh’s life as an elevator baby
- 00:03:00 – The moral compass required to find what customers actually need, in an established industry
- 00:07:00 – A company should give permission to be human
- 00:09:45 – A story about when there was an emotional disconnect in the team
- 00:16:30 – People over profits
- 00:19:00 – People are always going to push boundaries
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Auditmate: https://www.auditmate.com
- Ashleigh’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleigh-wilson-she-her-01131285/
The following two tabs change content below.
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Potemkin villages and faking innovation - September 23, 2022
- Todd Henry: Developing a Daily Creative practice – Idea to Value Podcast S7E163 - September 15, 2022
- Artist wins Art Fair using painting created using A.I. image generator - September 8, 2022
- Sometimes, flat hierarchies can hurt innovation in Start-ups - September 5, 2022