Yesterday, I wrote about the 5 reasons you should regularly review your previous work.
I was so inspired that today I recorded a mini-podcast episode of the Idea to Value podcast all about it.
The 5 reasons are:
- See the evolution of your creative output
- Be inspired to generate new ideas
- Overcome previous challenges
- Evaluate your creative productivity
- Assess your trends and direction
Click here to listen to or watch the episode now, and if you like mini-podcast episodes like this, I would really appreciate it if you gave the Idea to Value podcast a review in your favorite player, whether it is iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or anywhere else.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- The surprising downsides to being an Overachiever at work - October 6, 2022
- People underestimate how much they might enjoy just “thinking” - October 4, 2022
- The Scrabble champions from Thailand who speak no English - October 3, 2022
- 88% of managers do not believe their teams are productive working remotely - September 27, 2022