In this episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Salesforce’s Innovation and Growth Evangelist Tiffani Bova. Tiffani is recognised as one of the top management thinkers in the world by Thinkers 50, is the author of Growth IQ and is a well-known speaker on the topic of Growth.
We speak about why the experience of your employees is one of the most overlooked drivers of the experience your customers have with your company, and how leaders might need to reevaluate their priorities to achieve growth.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – How Tiffani’s early experience with Cloud Technology allowed her to create a role at Salesforce where she helps companies identify the art of what is possible
- 00:04:45 – The insights from 4,000 – 5,000 companies that led her to her first book: Growth IQ
- 00:08:45 – How companies and corporate antibodies need to overcome internal inertia and become comfortable with not knowing the answer
- 00:13:45 – Tiffani’s next round of research on the unexpected missing driver of growth and customer experience, which is the employee experience
- 00:19:15 – Employee Experience is everything that impacts an employee’s ability to effectively interact with and impact customers
- 00:22:00 – The value of management by walking around
- 00:25:30 – Why is the experience of work tools so much worse than the experience for consumer apps and tools?
- 00:28:00 – The average enterprise has over 900 apps, and less than 20% are integrated
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Tiffani’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffanibova
- Tiffani’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tiffani_Bova
- Tiffani’s “What’s Next!” podcast: https://www.tiffanibova.com/whats-next-podcast/
- Tiffani’s website: https://www.tiffanibova.com/
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Taking a break - June 13, 2022
- Would you trust a colleague who stole your ideas? - June 10, 2022
- Start small and build momentum - June 9, 2022
- The more people are in your company, the more administrative effort it takes - June 8, 2022