In this episode of the Idea to Value Podcast, we speak with Salesforce’s Innovation and Growth Evangelist Tiffani Bova. Tiffani is recognised as one of the top management thinkers in the world by Thinkers 50, is the author of Growth IQ and is a well-known speaker on the topic of Growth.
We speak about why the experience of your employees is one of the most overlooked drivers of the experience your customers have with your company, and how leaders might need to reevaluate their priorities to achieve growth.
Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 – How Tiffani’s early experience with Cloud Technology allowed her to create a role at Salesforce where she helps companies identify the art of what is possible
- 00:04:45 – The insights from 4,000 – 5,000 companies that led her to her first book: Growth IQ
- 00:08:45 – How companies and corporate antibodies need to overcome internal inertia and become comfortable with not knowing the answer
- 00:13:45 – Tiffani’s next round of research on the unexpected missing driver of growth and customer experience, which is the employee experience
- 00:19:15 – Employee Experience is everything that impacts an employee’s ability to effectively interact with and impact customers
- 00:22:00 – The value of management by walking around
- 00:25:30 – Why is the experience of work tools so much worse than the experience for consumer apps and tools?
- 00:28:00 – The average enterprise has over 900 apps, and less than 20% are integrated
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Tiffani’s Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tiffanibova
- Tiffani’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tiffani_Bova
- Tiffani’s “What’s Next!” podcast: https://www.tiffanibova.com/whats-next-podcast/
- Tiffani’s website: https://www.tiffanibova.com/
The following two tabs change content below.
Chief Editor, Founder & CEO at Improvides Innovation Consulting
Creativity & Innovation expert: I help individuals and companies build their creativity and innovation capabilities, so you can develop the next breakthrough idea which customers love. Chief Editor of Ideatovalue.com and Founder / CEO of Improvides Innovation Consulting. Coach / Speaker / Author / TEDx Speaker / Voted as one of the most influential innovation bloggers.
Latest posts by Nick Skillicorn (see all)
- Authority Bias: Why we submit to the ideas and orders of others - May 14, 2023
- What impact does sleep have on creativity? - April 21, 2023
- Slowly getting more capable - April 12, 2023
- You need to know your success criteria - April 11, 2023
Leave A Comment